- LFA's 2016 back-to-school communications toolkit, Working Together for Student Success, is intended to help the education community:
- Speak collectively about key issues such as college and career readiness
- Discuss publicly the great things happening in their classrooms and schools
- Emphasize the important role that each member of the education community plays
- In 2012 LFA commissioned a scan of the public opinion research on public education over the past two years. From this scan, we developed:
- Framing Education Conversations - tips to help you talk about public education in a way that resonates with the general public
- Learning First Alliance Message Map - a document intended to guide communications with a general audience.
(This work was intended to update and build on original research on public opinion of public schools conducted in the mid-2000s)
- With the release of international assessments often comes media coverage focused on the idea that schools in the United States are struggling and that the nation is losing its competitive edge. In December 2013, in conjunction with the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) release of the latest results from the Programme for International Student Assessment (PISA), LFA created an International Assessment page with information on what we can learn from PISA and resources to help communicate those lessons to others.