Mychael Dickerson, the award-winning chief communications officer for Baltimore County Public Schools, discusses how his district engages parents, students, school staff and other stakeholders.
State Alliances: South Dakota
MAPLE, the Midwest Alliance for Professional Learning and Leadership, joined the LFA in December 2009.
MAPLE is a collaborative community of educators focused on professional development for teaching, learning, and leadership. The purpose of MAPLE is to establish a collaborative structure for continuously improving education systems by building capacity of educators and other constituents.
- South Dakota Parent Teacher Association
- South Dakota Department of Education
- Technology and Innovation in Education
- South Dakota Board of Regents
- South Dakota Education Association
- Associated School Boards of South Dakota
- South Dakota Education Service Agencies
- School Administrators of South Dakota
- South Dakota Association of Colleges of Teacher Education
- South Dakota Tribal Colleges
- South Dakota Technical Institutes
- South Dakota Public Broadcasting
- South Dakota Teacher of the Year
For more information, contact The Learning First Alliance/South Dakota Chair:
Mr. John Swanson
Deputy Director at Technology and Innovation in Education (TIE)
1925 Plaza Blvd.
Rapid City, SD 57702