Leading school counselors Cory Notestine and Dan Peabody discuss how the implementation of the Common Core has impacted their work and the ways in which they are collaborating with colleagues.
New York State Educational Conference Board
NYSECB became a member of the LFA state alliance network in 2007.
The New York State Educational Conference Board (NYSECB) is a broad coalition of the state's major education organizations, uniting parents, teachers, school administrators and school board members to work together to enhance and improve the quality of education in New York State.
NYSECB members are:
- The Conference of Big Five City School Districts
- National Education Association of New York State
- New York State Association of School Business Officials
- New York State Congress of Parents and Teachers
- New York State Council of School Superintendents
- New York State School Boards Association
- New York State United Teachers
- School Administrators Association of New York State
For more information contact:
Mr. Edward McCormick
845-452-6088 ext.3401 (w)