National PTA President Otha Thornton discusses why his organization supports the Common Core, dispelling myths and sharing resources to help parents learn more and support successful implementation of the standards.
New York State Educational Conference Board
NYSECB became a member of the LFA state alliance network in 2007.
The New York State Educational Conference Board (NYSECB) is a broad coalition of the state's major education organizations, uniting parents, teachers, school administrators and school board members to work together to enhance and improve the quality of education in New York State.
NYSECB members are:
- The Conference of Big Five City School Districts
- National Education Association of New York State
- New York State Association of School Business Officials
- New York State Congress of Parents and Teachers
- New York State Council of School Superintendents
- New York State School Boards Association
- New York State United Teachers
- School Administrators Association of New York State
For more information contact:
Mr. Edward McCormick
845-452-6088 ext.3401 (w)
A VISION FOR GREAT SCHOOLS
On this website, educators, parents and policymakers from coast to coast are sharing what's already working in public schools--and sparking a national conversation about how to make it work for children in every school. Join the conversation!