A rural Arizona school uses data to personalize instruction for its high-poverty students and has seen student achievement soar.
Minnesota Alliance for Student Achievement
Formed as a state Learning First Alliance in November 2006.
The Alliance for Student Achievement groups Minnesota's education organizations with the purpose of improving student achievement in their state. Their goal is to speak with one voice on pre K-12 education policies and issues.
Member Organizations include:
- Education Minnesota
- Association of Metropolitan School District (AMSD)
- Minnesota School Board Association (MSBA)
- Minnesota Association of Secondary School Principals (MASSP)
- Schools for Equity in Education (SEE)
- Minnesota Association of School Business Officials (MASBO)
- Minnesota Elementary School Principals Association (MESPA)
- Minnesota Rural Education Association (MREA)
- Minnesota Association of School Administrators (MASA)
- Minnesota Parent, Teacher, Student Association (MNPTA)
For more information, contact The Alliance for Student Achievement Chair: